Tuesday, November 8, 2011

College of Charleston Catholic Campus Ministry

September 18, 2011
  Just like everything in the world we tend to hang out with our own kind. For me, that means I hang with the 50 and older crowd... which leaves me in the dark when it comes to what the 25 an younger crowd is doing in the Pro Life movement.  
  
  I share all this to let you know how honored I was when on September 18th the College of Charleston students who are members of the Catholic Campus Ministry allowed a small group of us in 40 Days for Life to attend a supper with them and our Bishop.  
  Bishop Robert Gugleilmone was doing their Mass at St. Patrick’s and he had agreed to an open discussion with the students about LIFE issue they face everyday on campus. 
    
  The evening went smoothly and I left with a better understanding of the challenges our college students face. 
  
  At our next Rally... some of the students came out to support 40 Days for LIFE.  God bless them as they grow in their witness both on and off campus.  Every time I see them praying in front of the abortion site I praise God for their courage!

No comments:

Post a Comment