Sunday, February 17, 2013

2013 Pro LIFE signs



Sometimes we hold the answer in our HANDS!


  You do not know how many times I have wonder what can I say to reach this woman or man as they go inside the abortion facility? I have felt my mouth turn dry while my hands start sweating then I don't speak for fear of saying the wrong thing! 


So I am very excited about the new PRO LIFE signs. 

I hope you take a few minutes to check them out. 





These signs will give us a visual voice!!





Hold a sign or lean one against your legs or chair as you pray. You might even want to hold one high in the sky for the women to see over the hedges as they move about in the abortion parking lot!





Maybe one of the signs will become part of your Prayer Ministry.  



















No comments:

Post a Comment