Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall 2011 KICK OFF RALLY


 
Dear God,
If you read computer blogs, I hope you read this one. You see our struggles, You hear our prayers, You know we want to stand with You in ending abortion.  On Wednesday right before the Rally I was wondering .... will they come?  As people started to arrive, I noticed something.  
                                     These were NOT the friends I had invited!!  
At first, I was a little hurt but when  Bob begin to pray.... I heard YOU.
  "These are MY people CALLED by ME .... they will make a difference in women lives"
And once again, You put me back into my place. Resting in Your Will not mine. 
Thank you God for being faithful to me and for the blessing You gave to everyone on Wednesday.
I love you.


Karen greeting friend





College students STANDING for LIFE

Tim and the Holy City Crooners






                                             




Hello 

Bob asking us to PRAY


Director Malcolm Brennan




GOD BLESS PRIEST FOR LIFE
  and  FATHER SCOTT DANIELS




GOD  sent his people to Pray for an end to abortion.




Donna --- Prayer Vigil Coordinator


PRAY TO END ABORTION




No comments:

Post a Comment